Wednesday, October 8, 2008

last couple of days....

So, the last couple of days I've been pretty pooped out. I've yet to make it home right from work. Monday I had to work late, yesterday I had errands to run. I worked late again today... Get the picture? Dan's been soooo good about helping around the house and especially cooking. I'm going to miss him when he goes to the 3-11 shift. I'm not looking forward to it! Like tonight, we're sitting at the dining room table across from each other both working on your laptops. I'll hardly see him anymore after Jan. and it's going to be hard to adjust to a new baby and a new schedule with his work.
Speaking of the baby, this boy's getting big!! Holy cow!! My belly feels like it weighs a ton and it's not so easy to move around fast anymore. It's getting harder and harder to turn over in the bed too. :) I hope to find a good position and stay there most of the night. Until I have to get up to go to the bathroom..... My pregnancy has been so easy so I hate to complaining. But, it is getting closer to the end and I can definately tell. :)
This weekend we're going to look at carpet and get prices. We have someone coming out tomorrow to give us an estimate for our bedroom. This is pretty much the last big project we have to do before the baby comes. It's just replacing the carpet in one bedroom, but I've been wanting this for so long! Hopefully, the prices will all be just right and we can get it done soon. The only thing left after that is painting the guest bathroom. It's a tiny room so that won't be a big deal. I think I'll have my dad help me with that one.
Well, I'm off to bed early tonight. I've got to for my sanity. I'm so pooped I could just lay my head down right here and sleep. Lack of energy is one thing I hate! I hope I get a good night's sleep tonight. Good night!

No comments: