Tuesday, September 8, 2009

family time


Here's 2 pictures from this past weekend that I really like. We had a great time at my parents and enjoyed relaxing a little bit. We drove up to Toccoa,GA for the day on Sunday and enjoyed visiting the falls and a local farmer's market. We got homemade peach ice cream and fried apple pies!! Yummy!! We want to go back there sometime, they have a corn maze that looked really cool. We made it back home this afternoon. We took a little detour and stopped in Jesup,GA at a local bakery that my parents had found called Sugar n Spice. The have the BEST donuts I think I've ever had. We got a dozen and a few other treats as well. So, now it's time to get back to real life. We went to the grocery store tonight and stocked up there. I'm so glad this is a short work week and this weekend we're having friends over for dinner and game night. Should be fun!!



1 comment:

Jana said...

cute pics, hol! danny got new glasses - i like!