Monday, December 22, 2008

Beautiful day!

It's gorgeous here today. It's pretty cold, the high is only 50 and for us that's quite chilly here. When I looked out the front door this morning, this is what I saw...



Isn't it pretty? I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

So, me and Finn went for a short walk today. I made sure and bundled him up good since it's cold and breezy. He was probably like, "What the heck are you doing to me?" He really is a good baby and only fusses when the bottles not in his mouth fast enough and when he get's a diaper change. I don't blame him, I wouldn't like that either. We're just enjoying being home and relaxing. I nap when he naps, which is the advice everyone gave me.



I hope everyone's enjoying the holiday season and remember to slow down and remember the reason for the season. Having a baby this time of year is a good reminder of the baby Jesus being born. Don't get caught up in everything commercial, this has been a good reminder for myself being home and not out and about. Merry Christmas!

No comments: