Sunday, February 8, 2009

my $4 bargain

I thought I'd share my $4 bargain with you. I went to the Salvation Army store yesterday that is so close to our house I could walk there if I had to, to check it out. I found a few things for Finny there. I got 3 shirts, which one of them is Ralph Lauren, and got 2 pairs of shorts for him for just 4 bucks! I LOVE any kind of consignment store and we have 2 here in Jacksonville that are great. We have a Once Upon A Child and a store called Round Robin, which is where little Finny will be getting most of his things. I don't see the point in buying new when the used are practically new themselves. They grow so fast! Oh, just thought I'd tell you too that Finn slept 10 hours straight last night. I was up before him this morning waiting on him to wake up!



1 comment:

Terri said...

Wow! You got a great deal Holly!!! I love this kind of shopping too! DId you see the pics on my facebook? I went to a fill-a-bag-sale (fill a bag for $10)...I crammed sooo much into 2 bags and came away with great stuff!!