Thursday, November 25, 2010

well...


I wasn't gonna cook today, but I had to do something. :)
So I made this for breakfast. I woke Dan up at 9:30, he came out & promptly said I was supposed to let him sleep in. WHAT?! Oh, and that he didn't want breakfast. And then he went back to bed.

Oh well, I do try...



And the Cracker Barrel lunch didn't work out either b/c it was RIDICULOUSLY crowded. So we headed to a Cuban restaurant by there and enjoyed a lunch buffet there. The food was yummy, but it was strange.

So, that's my thanksgiving so far. Bahumbug! I need to get over my bad attitude.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

And by the way, the blueberry coffee cake was YUMMY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry dan was a scrooge...the coffee cake looked good...you just don't need to fix him any more treats...looks like ya'll had fun decorating the tree with finn though!!!

Anonymous said...

-sorry, the above comment was me (laura)

Holly said...

hey captain! i'm so glad you read my blog! how are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

haha...of course i read your blog, silly...i gotta keep up with you somehow :) ...i've been doing pretty well...was very sick today though...just random times of sickness and random times of the day...glad it's not all the time!!!
-laura