Sunday, December 12, 2010

weekend

boy it was a busy weekend. we left friday around 3 & went to a state park in middle georgia for 2 nights. we met dan's brother david & his family there, oh and gail, my mil, went also. it was bday celebration weekend!! out of the 8 of us, 4 have bdays in december. so we're trying to set aside time every year for bday time since they're all so close to christmas, matthew's being christmas eve. he'll be 1!

anyways, i forgot my camera. and dans tennis shoes, and brown sugar, and toothpaste, and dans pillow, and the list could go on and on. i'm usually good about not forgetting thing's but last week's craziness caught up with me & i wasn't as prepared as usual. oh well, it all worked out.
cecelia took pics from her camera so she will send me copies and i will share with you. :)

we had a nice time. 3 kids under the age of 2 1/2 = no rest, but we knew that going in.

here's my 2 pics i took with my phone...




that's finn working on his new laptop. :) just like mom & dad now.

oh, and finn turned 2 last wednesday!!

oh how time flies!!

No comments: