Friday, May 27, 2011

so random....

here are a few pics of this past week to share with you..

here's finn sporting mommy's big sunglasses. these are my back up pair so he's allowed to wear them. :)


last weekend we watched my 70 yr old co-worker sky dive. she's crazy! the pilot let finn get in the plane and check it all out.



and these are my new sandals i got this week. this was trying them on right out of the box. all the straps adjust so i'm still working on getting them just right. they are extremely comfortable & i can tell they'll last a long time.


i'm so glad its friday & a long weekend!

we're headed to the pool tomorrow morning with finn's 2 little cousins who are here visiting.
and then monday dan & i are going on an all day kayak trip. i'll be sure to take pics and post.

i've got to do better, but my time just slips away on me......

No comments: