Monday, January 19, 2009

good news...and bad news....

So, I'm a little disappointed tonight. But, 1st the good news. Finn's ultrasound results were good! YAY! So, surgery is scheduled as planned for next Monday to remove his lesion/skin tag. I'm just ready to have that over with. I think it will be harder on me than it will be on him. The bad news is that Dan has to have surgery to repair his hernia. We were at the Dr's office today and that's what they think is best for him. Soo.......Finn's surgery is next week, Dan's probably will be too. He has to talk to his boss at work tomorrow and then call and schedule the exact day for the surgery. We had planned to go up to GA next Fri for a long weekend away. I was SO looking forward to this. I mean, I enjoy being off work and home but we've been wanting to get away somewhere for a LONG time. Dan's been on probation at his work for 6 months now and it's finally up and we can go somewhere and now this. Excuse me if I'm whining. I'm just having a pity party for myself tonight. And the last couple of days Finn has been SO cranky. If he's not sleeping, he's screaming, if he's not screaming, he's eating. Nothing seems to make him happy lately and it's taking its toll on me. It's like he's having these growth spurts where all he wants to do is eat. Anyways, enoughs enough. I'm going to go get my shower and then I'm going to watch The Bachelor. I can't believe I'm actually into this show. I've never watched it before, but I like this guy. He's seems like a really nice person, we'll see.......

1 comment:

Sally said...

It's so hard when all they do is cry. Does he cry while he's eating? Could the formula be making his tummy upset? When Lil Major was about 6 weeks old, we found out he had Reflux...after hours and hours and hours of crying, FINALLY we figured it out and put him on meds, and all was well.

Hang in there!!!