Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FRIEND'S!!!

Isn't it great to have friend's? Last night we met up with Chris, Tammy & Miriam for some dinner up in Brunswick, GA. That's pretty much half way for us b/c Tammy & family live in Savannah. Until Jan.Then they'll moving to Alaska. Brrrr! We won't be seeing much of them after the holiday's so it was nice to be able to see them last night. Dan is actually the one that introduced Tammy & Chris at Liberty University. And Tammy & I have been friend's since middle school when my family 1st started going to Sandy Creek Baptist Church. So, we've all been friend's for a long time. I'll get to see Tammy again next weekend up in Madison for my baby shower, so they'll be more pics of us to come....







And here's cute Miriam with me. She's too cute and we had fun watching her show off her tummy & belly button!