Saturday, September 20, 2008

here are some pics.....

So, I'm going to post a few pictures of me & my pregnant self. I definately seem to have gotten bigger rather quickly here in the last few weeks or so. I'm definately feeling more pregnant too. Today, I've got a pounding headache & I had to finally take something for it. This will be only the 2nd time I've taken Tylenol since being pregnant. I know they say it's safe for the baby, but...I'd rather not if I didn't have too. I didn't sleep well last night. It seem's like I'll have a few night's of sleeping really really well, and then I'll have a night like last night and toss & turn all night. At least it was on a weekend night so I could take my nice long nap today. :) I couldn't live without my naps. They're the BEST! On to the pics.....




















2 comments:

Jana said...

YAY for a new post AND belly pics!!! you look great!! i totally laughed out loud at that last one . . . the one of you w/ a whole TUB of ice cream in one hand and a spoon in the other!! that's awesome!! ice cream was the one thing i totally craved when i was pregnant!! sad thing is, i haven't lost the craving ever since! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, keep it coming. I've got you on my feed list.