Wednesday, October 22, 2008

my husband.......

So, today Dan got pulled over after he got off of work. First off, Dan is like Safety Sam when it comes to driving, always going the speed limit, never driving crazy and just over all he's a safe driver. Unlike me....... He wasn't paying attention and once he figured out he was in a school zone he slammed on the brakes but it was too late. He saw the red lights behind him and knew he was in trouble. Since he works for the city now he's been told if he ever gets pulled over just tell them that he works for the motor pool and he'd get out of it. Anyways, the officer approached the car and started saying something to Dan and then looked down at his uniform and saw the word's "Fleet Management". Well, the dude stopped mid sentence and said "Drive safely and have a nice day." He just turned around and walked away. Too funny! I guess working for the city if good for something, huh? He's just still so stunned that he actually got pulled over. I personally think it's hilarious b/c he is always fussing about my driving. HA! Not anymore. Way to go Dan! Way to get out of the ticket! Lucky boy! Pay attention next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crack me up, I got out of a ticket when I workrd for the county here in Ohio. The officer was appoligizing for pulling me over. Nice to know they're like that in Fl too.