Sunday, November 15, 2009

ready for the holidays!


I'm so ready for the holidays, aren't you??? I LOVE Thanksgiving, I think it's my most favorite holiday of the year. It's like a prelude to Christmas, which is right up there too as one of my favorites. Finn is at such a fun age right now so that makes me even more excited! His b-day is coming up(which is hard to believe) & his b-day party is in less than 3 weeks! My parents will be here in a little over a week & I just can't wait. Can you tell I'm excited?? I just love this time of year. I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. Friends, family, a home, a good job, a wonderful husband, an adorable son....the list could go on & on. I hope this week goes by quickly so my festivities will begin soon! :)

I can't leave without a pic of my little one. I took him to the playground this afternoon & here he is playing. I think he had fun, what do you think??


No comments: