Monday, November 30, 2009

so sleepy...

It's been awhile. I usually do a post every weekend but I just haven't gotten to it yet.
My parent's were here over Thanksgiving & we had such a good time with them. Thanksgiving was great & my dad & I did our early shopping on black Friday. We were at Sear's at 3:45. Crazy!!! But, I got my vacuum cleaner I wanted.
Anyways, and then Finn's party was on Saturday. His b-day isn't actually until next Tuesday but since the family on both sides were here we wanted to have it then. It turned out great & Finny was probably over stimulated by everyone, but I think he loved it. Anyways, I'm rambling b/c I am so tired & sleep deprived....and I'm on call at work tomorrow & I'm going to have to work really late. I am NOT happy about that. See...I'm rambling. Good night!

No comments: