Sunday, November 16, 2008

beautiful day!

It's a beautiful day here today. We had a cold front come through yesterday and now it's gorgeous outside! This morning I've already swept the house out and mopped all the floors and washed all the rug's. The house is clean, the laundry is done and I'm enjoying a good cup of coffee. Yay! And then this afternoon we're heading downtown to the Jaguar/Titan's game. Dan doesn't think I should go, that I'm too pregnant, but I'm going. I can be a bit stubborn most of the time. I'm feeling good though, so why not go? We're riding the buses there and they drop you off right at the gates so I won't be doing too much walking. I just hope once we get to our seats, which are close to the field, I won't have to go to the bathroom a million times. Too many steps to walk up. Anyways, it's gonna be a great day and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I hope everyone else has a great day too!

2 comments:

Jana said...

how fun!!! enjoy it!!!

Shelly said...

Hi! THanks for stopping by...congrats on your pregnancy, boys are so fun! Hang in there...I always got so antsy in the last two weeks! :-)