Saturday, November 8, 2008

more baby shower pictures


So, last Monday the girl's at work had a baby shower for me. We had it right after work at a Ruby Tuesday's nearby. I got a TON of stuff! This baby has more than he needs right now. Not that I'm complaining...... :) Everyone's generosity has been so overwhelming. Thank goodness my parent's are here this weekend so they can help me organize the baby room. This morning we're going yard saleing(is that spelled right?) and hopefully I'll find a changing table. That's the only big thing left that I need. I'll have to post some pics later once the babies room is complete. Anyways, here are a few pics from the shower. Enjoy!

Here's the beautiful burp clothes Charlotte made for me.

Leigh made this, isn't it great?! I love it!


My pak n play!


Diane, me, Susan and Barbettie

Group Shot


No comments: