Sunday, January 3, 2010

my new exercise routine


who needs a gym membership when you have a 1 year old? i've lost 6 lbs in the last weeks or month or who knows when & i've got this little dude to thank for it...
i think this 1st pic is just hilarious. you would think he's dying or something...




and here is my new thing. when he just get's to be too much inside the house, we go out.. i strap him on my back & i walk the neighborhood. the neighbors i'm sure think i'm very strange. the other day i put him on my back while i mopped all the floors then i walked the neighborhood. talk about a good workout!! when i got back, they were dry. he loves to be outside, so my new method works beautifully. just tires me out, but thats okay....




sleep tight tonight & stay warm!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

haha! i love that first pic! glad you've found a way to get some exercise AND appease the boy! i'm still trying to figure that one out! makes it a little hard to get outside in -5 degree weather!! lol.